Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't say I wasn't warned.

I, like millions of others watched the series finale of Lost last night.

I've been so bloody confused this entire season. I can't keep up with time travel shows, and this was beyond time travel. It was time travel on crack.

I watched the entire show last night without the slightest benefit of knowing what was going on. The show ended and I still had no clue. I've read some online reviews of what the ending meant and I still can't say I have a grasp on what the ending was supposed to be.

Of course the very name of the show should have been a clue. LOST. Yep, it pretty much describes how I feel. They tried to warn me up front before the first episode aired. LOST. Other titles that could have provided full disclosure:

Waste of Your Time.

How gullible is America?

Sure, we know where we are headed with the series.

Suckers! (Yep, you)

Trust us. You'll like where we are going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment