Thursday, January 19, 2012

Off the hook....

Bernie Madoff may be sending up prayers of thanksgiving to whatever deity he prays to. I think this guy:

will be soaking up some of the spotlight the press reserves for "least liked guy in the universe". I think Mr. Madoff may have held the title prior to this maritime tragedy.

If I'm ever the captain of a huge cruise ship, in charge of the safety of over 4,000 lives, I hope I do not have the incredibly bad luck to get thrown overboard and OOPS! fall into a life boat. Because that just doesn't look good.


What a terrible, senseless loss of so many lives. My heart goes out to the confirmed dead, the divers searching the ship, the husband and wife now known to the world as "the couple from Minnesota who are still missing", and the grieving and anxious families waiting for news of their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment